Sugar-Free Nuts Ladoos
A wonderful recipe that is nourishing without the high calorie issues of sugar. Perfect for weight watchers and those who are looking to reduce blood sugars and wanting a slice of sweet indulgence.This original recipe is contributed from the treasure trove of Mrs. Bindu Jaiswal – an amazing Home Maker and a great cook. We at Nutrition with Vibha are super delighted to feature this wonder.Do write us with some of your recipes – we would love to feature them
- 150 gm almonds
- 150 gm cashews
- 150 gm walnuts
- 150 gm pistachios
- 150 gm fresh dates
- 50 gm raisins
- 1 cup grated dried coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- In a pan, on a mediumflame add ghee, separately add and saute cashews, almonds, pistachios, seeds,and walnuts. Take them out on a plate.
- In the same pan, addsliced fresh dates saute, and take them out.
- Then add grated driedcoconut and raisins, saute for a few minutes.
- Grind (fine/coarse asper your preference) all the nuts. (grind dates and raisins separately fromother nuts)
- Start making theguilt-free balls of happiness, the dates and coconut will help you bind theladoos
|Highlights ● Nuts consumption has a protective role against cardiovascular diseases, metabolic syndrome. ● Blood pressure, obesity, and metabolic syndrome also appear to be positively influenced by mindful nuts consumption ● Nuts also are a good source of dietary fiber, which ranges from 4 to 11 g per 100 g ● This recipe is rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory functions. ● One ladoo is a rich source of good fats, making it a healthy munching option for hunger pangs.|
|Nutrient Value Per ladoo|
|ENERGY CARBOHYDRATE PROTEIN FAT CALCIUM IRON TOTAL FIBER SOLUBLE FIBER||135 kcal 5.4 gm 3.3 gm 9.7 gm 24 mg 1.2 mg 2.5 gm 0.4 gm|